Benoit Renard wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
I doubt that it will be fixed, as the devs are concentrating their efforts on SM2, and couldn't careless about the 1.1 series. So, the only option I can say is to reboot every now and then.

How about making a post that helps? Especially the first sentence doesn't help at all.

as we both know, the 1.1 series isn't being worked on, except for security and major bug fixes. The devs don't care about the 1.1 series. So, if you're stuck on anything older than win2000 [win95 in your case], then you're up the creek. So, trying to find a solution to the memory leak, you won't find it with SM 1.x

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm