I've been investigating the migrating/importing of bookmarks, address books, mail, etc. to Firefox/Thunderbird from SeaMonkey. It seems that, ironically, the FF/TB programs make it easy to import from Internet Explorer, but not from the Mozilla "sister" product, SM.

To migrate my SM address books, for example, I have to go to the gyrations of exporting them to an intermediate format, and then importing them using TB.

Have I missed some shortcut procedures for migrating?

What's involved in carrying over my extensive list of subscribed newsgroups?

My only real problem with SM is the slow browser. Maybe I should just continue to use SM's email and newsgroup programs.

Thanks,

Ray