Anyone using Seamonkey since AT&T changed their setup
just recently.  I can get my mail through their browser
but not Seamonkey.  I am in Jacksonville, Florida.

Here are the only instructions I could find as they do
not recognize Seamonkey.  I can get my newsgroup files
I can also send out email but cannot get it.  Any tips?
Outlook Express

If you use Outlook Express as an email client to check your email, you'll need
to update the settings.

To update the settings on Outlook Express, do the following:

   1. Open Outlook Express.
   2. Click on the Tools menu.
   3. Click on Accounts.
   4. Click the Mail tab.
   5. Select your AT&T email account and click the Properties button.
   6. In the Mail Account text field, change your current settings to
pop.att.yahoo.com.
   7. Click the Servers tab.
   8. Change the following settings:
          * Incoming mail (POP3): Change your current settings to
pop.att.yahoo.com
          * Outgoing mail (SMTP): Change your current settings to
smtp.att.yahoo.com
          * Account Name: If you don't already have your complete email address
entered here, do so now.
          * Check the box My server requires authentication.
   9. Click the Settings button.
  10. Change the following settings:
          * Check the box Use same settings as my incoming server.
  11. Click OK.
  12. Click the Advanced tab.
  13. Change the following settings:
          * Check the box This server requires a secure connection (SSL) under
both Incoming mail (POP3) and Outgoing mail (SMTP).
          * Incoming mail (POP3): Change your current settings to 995.
          * Outgoing mail (SMTP): Change your current settings to 465.
  14. Click OK.
  15. Click Close.