Hello.

I noticed Debian's Lenny doesn't have IceApe packages. What happened to it? I use this Web browser suite. Is there a Debian package of it? :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"The great companies did not know that the line between hunger and anger is a thin line. And money that might have gone to wages went for gas, for guns, for agents and spies, for blacklists, for drilling. On the highways the people moved like ants and searched for work, for food. And the anger began to ferment." --John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath
   /\___/\