Is it me or I cannot find SM's icon in the installed directory? seamonkey-installer's README said:
4. Click the icon button and type in the following as the icon's location:

where directory name is the directory where you installed SeaMonkey. For example, the default directory is /usr/local/seamonkey/icons/mozicon50.xpm.
What am I missing or is the README incorrect?

I only looked at the German version but I think the README is wrong. I found icons under chrome/icons/default, default*.xpm and seamonkey.png. Robert, care to fix it / file a bug?

Thank you. Robert, let's us know if we need to file it.
"For every 1 person on earth there are 1 million ants." --Factoid for the video of Adam Ant's "Goody Two Shoes" Pop Up Video
  / /\ /\ \         Phil/Ant @ (Personal Web Site)
 | |o   o| |        Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL):
     ( )                                           or