Ant wrote:
Is it me or I cannot find SM's icon in the installed directory? seamonkey-installer's README said:
(...)
4. Click the icon button and type in the following as the icon's location:

  directory_name/icons/mozicon50.xpm

where directory name is the directory where you installed SeaMonkey. For example, the default directory is /usr/local/seamonkey/icons/mozicon50.xpm.
(...)
What am I missing or is the README incorrect?

I only looked at the German version but I think the README is wrong. I found icons under chrome/icons/default, default*.xpm and seamonkey.png. Robert, care to fix it / file a bug?

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>