Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 00:01:07 -0600, /ST/:

How do you make the menu and drop down 'letters' within the Seamonkey browser larger.

I'd thought there was some script for that but I can't recall.

GUI controls appearance is generally inherited from the underlying graphic desktop environment. If you want the font of the menus larger, just adjust it through the Display Appearance (Advanced) settings of your Windows Desktop. You may also adjust the "Message Box" font as it controls the appearance of the text in other than menu GUI controls.

I do the same for Win XP, using Display Properties > Appearance > Advanced:

Message Box: sets text size in SM's email left pane (folders) and the Header pane (sender, subject, date, etc). Tahoma 10 works for me.

Menu: sets text size for the File Edit View etc menu along the top of the SM windows and in the drop-down list for the menu items. Tahoma 10 works for me.

Icon: doesn't seem to affect anything in SM, but it does increase the text size in Windows Explorer nicely (Windows Explorer, not IE).

Then, for the text size in other places in the mail and browser, I use SM's Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Fonts > Minimum Font Size . "13" works for me, mostly.

The above works well enough and easily enough that I haven't tried Peter's suggestions. I do wish there was a list of what affected what, because I just had to go through the whole list in the "Advanced" trying things to see what they really did. The names didn't help much.