Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:17:51 -0500, /Roger Fink/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

If one uses a non-classic theme which doesn't honor the system settings, yes, user style rules will be needed to adjust the fonts.

Slightly OT: IMO, the program developers should seriously consider putting the ability to override drop down menu font styles and sizes as an easily adjustable user preference in the GUI. If it were just an appearance issue, the I'd say fine, let people wrestle with Google & userchrome.css, but to many folks including myself it is more than an appearance issue.

As I've already pointed - if one uses the classic theme which tries to resemble the underlying system appearance there's no need of additional menu font setting just for SeaMonkey.

--
Stanimir