Leonidas Jones wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Do you have a back up? Try putting the backup filter back.

Don't have a backup unless SM created one, when I got that message
 it was rebuilding.  :(

I'll check out the files, and come back.  Thanks... :) bj

I'm sorry to say, backups should be the responsibility of the user, not the program. If you have a regular backup routine, as we all should, you really should include your SeaMonkey profile folder. That
 would have helped you in this instance.  Its a learning experience.

Lee

I didn't expect SM to have a backup, the message led me to believe there
might have been one created in this instance, for some reason.  There
was a backup file created on that date, but I'm not sure that's it.

LOL... I did remember yesterday, that I made a backup of my profile a
couple of weeks ago, when I upgraded to 1.1.14, but now I can't find
that "safe place" where I put it.  Some people are just hopeless.  :)
bj