On 3/8/2009 8:03 AM PT, Martin Feitag typed:

Ant schrieb:
On 3/7/2009 3:20 PM PT, BeeNeR typed:

On or about 3/7/2009 12:28 PM, Ant typed the following:

I was viewing

and wanted to print preview from the Web page (not Print link). Both
SeaMonkey v1.1.14 and Firefox v2.0.0.20 froze. Is anyone else seeing
this too?

Thank you in advance. :)

Also freezes in SM 1.1.15 20090303

Will Mozilla be able to fix this SM v1 is still supported? I know
Firefox v2 is dead (no more updates).

No, SM1.1.x will only receive security-updates.
SM2.0 is the the one which gets all the new features.

Bummer. Oh well. I guess Office Depot will have to fix this problem then since their site is really horrible designed.
"Remember when walking down the road of life, always stop and squish the ants." --Albian in Creatures game