On 3/7/2009 3:20 PM PT, BeeNeR typed:

On or about 3/7/2009 12:28 PM, Ant typed the following:
Hi!

I was viewing
http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/txtSearchDD.do?jopa=s5SHQCC0IOOaUna7xLgXh3U&norefinement=true&searchTxt=Logitech+Z-2300#
and wanted to print preview from the Web page (not Print link). Both
SeaMonkey v1.1.14 and Firefox v2.0.0.20 froze. Is anyone else seeing
this too?

Thank you in advance. :)

Also freezes in SM 1.1.15 20090303

Will Mozilla be able to fix this SM v1 is still supported? I know Firefox v2 is dead (no more updates).
--
"We have to break with what must be broken with once and for all... and we have to take the suffering upon ourselves... Freedom and power--power above all. Power over all the tumbling vermin and over all the ant-hill!" --Fedor Dostoevsky
   /\___/\