Ant wrote:
On 3/16/2009 12:44 PM PT, Bill Davidsen typed:

No, SM1.1.x will only receive security-updates.
SM2.0 is the the one which gets all the new features.

I would consider a bug allowing a malicious (or mangled) web page to freeze the browser to be a security issue...

Good point there.

??How is that insecure? Your browser would be frozen, not working, which from a security standpoint, is absolutely secure <grin>. No information leak there! <grin>

No denying that it is a problem, a bug, but it is definitely not a security issue in my view