On 3/17/2009 10:19 AM PT, Jay Garcia wrote:

The page works just fine here in both FF and SM.

With FF v2.0.0.20 and SeaMonkey v1.1.14? My SeaMonkey v1.1.14 still freezes on my office machine at work, when doing a print preview on the same URL I mentioned originally. :(
Phillip Pi (aka Ant)
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Partner Engineering/Internet Service Provider/Symantec Online Services, Consumer Business Unit
Symantec Corporation
Email: phillip...@symantec.comsymc (remove SYMC to reply by e-mail)
Please do NOT e-mail me for technical support. DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer. Thank you.