On 3/17/2009 2:31 AM PT, Ant wrote:

FYI. As I expected, I never got an e-mail reply from Office Depot about its Web site with print preview. :(

Speaking of the devil, I just got one!

Subject: RE: Complaints
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:37:25 -0400
From: "EC-Orders" <ec.ord...@officedepot.com>
To: <a...@zimage.com>

Thank you for contacting Office Depot.  Please be advice that this issue
has been reported to the development team and they are working on a fix

Thank you for your feedback.

Reyna [deleted]
System Support Representative
Office Depot Corporate
6600 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Phone:  (561) [deleted]
Email:  [delet...@officedepot.com
Delivering Winning Solutions That Inspire Worklife(tm)
Phillip Pi (aka Ant)
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Partner Engineering/Internet Service Provider/Symantec Online Services, Consumer Business Unit
Symantec Corporation
Email: phillip...@symantec.comsymc (remove SYMC to reply by e-mail)
Please do NOT e-mail me for technical support. DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer. Thank you.