On 3/22/2009 11:24 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>
>> I also looked at the quality of the HTML in HTML-formatted messages.
>> The mean number of errors reported by <http://validator.w3.org/> was 9.1
>> errors per KB of file size.
>
> but for the average person sending an email, this means
> nothing.

It could make a difference to the recipient, especially if the recipient
wants to reply or forward the message.

While I have no problem reading HTML-formatted messages, my E-mail
client (NOT Thunderbird or SeaMonkey) scrambles the quoted message for a
reply or forward if the HTML contains certain bugs.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>