> Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:16:05 -0400
> From: "Moz Champion (Dan)" <moz.champ...@sympatico.ca>
> Subject: Re: Just curious about error 4.1.2
> To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
>
> HeavyDuty wrote:
> > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

It is a sendmail error (from the SMTP process on the ISP server,
watches port 24, 953, and one other - if configured for it.)  Means
"domain not found" and is a "permanent error".

The delay you mentioned was caused by sendmail trying to resolve
whatever domain you were sending to.  The length of the delay was
caused by whatever sendmail is using to resolve domains.

> >> Hmmm, the entries I find for error 4.1.2 are linux or gcc
(compiler)
> >> related. You sure about that number?
> > Yes about the numbers.
> > Where did you find that definition/coe listing?
>
> google is your friend
>
> do a search on "error 4.1.2"
> or "SeaMonkey 4.1.2"
> or "SeaMonkey error 4.1.2"
>
> I was unable to uncover any references aside from specific linux or
gcc
> compiler ones - or other programs

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson