Marisa Ciceran wrote:
In an earlier thread yesterday, I posted that my upgrade from SeaMonkey
1.1.14 to 1.1.15 yesterday immediately caused a corruption in the
"Internet Search" botton (the one that goes to the right of the command
line), which I thought I ought to repost in a new thread as there are
new issues at the point.

The logical suggestion was to create a new profile and to migrate my
archives files and settings to it. I created the new profile, copied my
bookmarks and address book to it, then I copied my Mail sub-folders and
files. I followed the simple instructions that I found at
http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/profilefaq/ for migrating the old Password
Manager data from the old profile to the new one, ending with changing
the file name for the password data in the prefs.js file.

I made no other configuration changes, and here are the results:

1. The "Internet Search" feature is functional again.
2. The following Junk Settings have become non-functional:
   a. The setting "Move Junk mail to..." no longer works.
   b. Mail that the program marks as Junk does not automatically move
to the Junk folder.
   c. When I mark individual mails as Junk, they not not move to the
Junk folder.

The bottom line is that I have enable adaptive mail functions, but they no longer work. I hope someone can help me restore this very important feature.

Thanks,

Marisa

first, Edit, Preferences, Mail & Newsgroups, and Junk mail, and make your settings there.

Then, Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the account, and under Junk Settings, and make your settings there, too.