Marisa Ciceran wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

I'm presuming thats Netscape 4.x. If so, then you need to reinstall that, and use their profile manager to remove that profile.

Yes, Netscape 4.x. I hadn't thought of that "fix", but it makes sense to me. When I find a copy of the installation file, I will try it.

you can get it here:

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.