I deleted the Inbox.msf and renamed Inbox. Seamonkey automatically created a new Inbox, same problem. That pretty much eliminates email headers and/or file corruption.

There is only one account in this profile.

We don't use the Global Inbox.

We do use Linux for a file server but the permissions are exactly the same as other accounts that work, Including ACLs.

I have compacted the folder but that was finished before getting mail.

I going to remove my Antivirus (AVG) and see if that helps.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
George Carden wrote:

Shut down Seamonkey. Then, try deleting the .msf file for the Inbox you're talking about in your Profiles mail folder. Then re-start Seamonkey. See if that works.

. . . and if that doesn't work, then try follow the instructions here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Folder_being_processed