Jay Garcia wrote:
On 04.04.2009 11:01, Tom Pamin wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

Chris Ilias wrote:
On 4/4/09 11:35 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 4/4/09 11:20 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
What's the easiest way to delete Local Folders? They're driving me nuts.
I fiinally did get them to go away following instructions on the web,
but they keep coming back. I don't think I'm editing about:config
correctly.

Yes, but it's not recommended. See
<http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/mailnewsfaq/LocalFolders>.

I've tried that - no luck.

Just to note: The instructions say to edit prefs.js, not about:config. When you say "I don't think I'm editing about:config correctly", were you referring to those instructions?

The instructions also mention about:config at the beginning.

Also be aware that if you create a new account, it will contain Local Folders.

I finally got it to stay gone by repeating the instructions several more times.