Leonidas Jones wrote:

I followed some advice I got form Dan a few years ago, and renamed Local Folders to (space). That removed the name, and created a nice divider between my mail and newsgroup accounts.

Since I got a lot of email accounts and just about as many news servers, I changed the font color to yellow with a big red background. This makes an excellent divider between the two sets of accounts, and makes it easy to find where my email accounts end and the newsgroups start.