On or about 4/7/2009 12:56 PM, chicagofan typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:
>> On or about 4/7/2009 12:08 PM, chicagofan typed the following:
>>> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>>>> chicagofan wrote:
>>>>> For some reason I cannot install their media player to view Fox TV
>>>>> What do I need to do? The message given is "install script"cannot be
>>>>> Thanks for any advice...
>>>> Could you post a link?
>>> I was trying to view the latest "House" episode, and got the install
>>> their player
>>> message. After doing that, the install script message appears.
>> Are you using any ad blockers or re-routing them through your host file?
>> A lot of sites are now refusing to show videos if there's any type of ad
>> blocker running, including rerouting them via the host file.
> I don't have any extensions, but do use the pop up blocker in SM.
Try spoofing the site by changing user agent to FF 2.0
The requirements for Windows users are:
* Processor: AMD or Intel Single Core or greater
* Operating System: Windows XP (Home, Media Center and Professional
with Service Packs and all Microsoft Updates), Windows Vista (Home
Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise editions)
* RAM: 256 MB minimum (512 MB recommended)
* Video Card: 32 MB minimum (128 MB recommended)
* Browser: Internet Explorer (version 6 and 7) or Mozilla Firefox
(version 2.0 and 3.0).
* Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 minimum (1280 x 1024 recommended)
* Internet Connection: Broadband/High Speed (DSL, Cable, T1, etc.)
Dial-up connections are not supported.
All mail is checked by avast! Antivirus
Powered by SeaMonkey: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the
taxidermist leaves the skin.~ Mark Twain
support-seamonkey mailing list