On or about 4/7/2009 12:56 PM, chicagofan typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:

>>> http://www.fox.com/house/
>>>
>>> I was trying to view the latest "House" episode, and got the install
>>> their player
>>> message.  After doing that, the install script message appears.
>>>
>>> Thanks...
>>> bj
>>
>> Are you using any ad blockers or re-routing them through your host file?
>> A lot of sites are now refusing to show videos if there's any type of ad
>> blocker running, including rerouting them via the host file.
>>
>> Ed
>
> I don't have any extensions, but do use the pop up blocker in SM.
> bj

Try spoofing the site by changing user agent to FF 2.0

The requirements for Windows users are:

    * Processor: AMD or Intel Single Core or greater
    * Operating System: Windows XP (Home, Media Center and Professional
      with Service Packs and all Microsoft Updates), Windows Vista (Home
      Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise editions)
    * RAM: 256 MB minimum (512 MB recommended)
    * Video Card: 32 MB minimum (128 MB recommended)
    * Browser: Internet Explorer (version 6 and 7) or Mozilla Firefox
     (version 2.0 and 3.0).
    * Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 minimum (1280 x 1024 recommended)
    * Internet Connection: Broadband/High Speed (DSL, Cable, T1, etc.)
      Dial-up connections are not supported.

Ed
--
All mail is checked by avast! Antivirus