BeeNeR wrote:
On or about 4/7/2009 12:56 PM, chicagofan typed the following:
BeeNeR wrote:
On or about 4/7/2009 12:08 PM, chicagofan typed the following:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
For some reason I cannot install their media player to view Fox TV
What do I need to do? The message given is "install script"cannot be

Thanks for any advice...

Could you post a link?

I was trying to view the latest "House" episode, and got the install
their player
message.  After doing that, the install script message appears.

Are you using any ad blockers or re-routing them through your host file?
A lot of sites are now refusing to show videos if there's any type of ad
blocker running, including rerouting them via the host file.

I don't have any extensions, but do use the pop up blocker in SM.

Try spoofing the site by changing user agent to FF 2.0

The requirements for Windows users are:

    * Processor: AMD or Intel Single Core or greater
    * Operating System: Windows XP (Home, Media Center and Professional
      with Service Packs and all Microsoft Updates), Windows Vista (Home
      Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise editions)
    * RAM: 256 MB minimum (512 MB recommended)
    * Video Card: 32 MB minimum (128 MB recommended)
    * Browser: Internet Explorer (version 6 and 7) or Mozilla Firefox
     (version 2.0 and 3.0).
    * Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 minimum (1280 x 1024 recommended)
    * Internet Connection: Broadband/High Speed (DSL, Cable, T1, etc.)
      Dial-up connections are not supported.

Thanks, Ed [and everyone], I'll keep this, if I need to use that site often, as
I do have all the requirements.   :)