Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
I had to join Facebook recently for some friends and relatives.

A lot of the "buttons" and Links do not work when I enter Facebook
using SeaMonkey 1.1

I have to use I.E.

Is there anything I can do about this or is it FaceBook's programmers fault ?

DoctorBill

change your user agent to Firefox: http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/

I am trying to save the xpi but cannot get it.

Whatever I do (right click, Ctrl click, various combinations) always brings up htm not xpi.

I have run into this problem before and there never seems to be the
same trick to it.

The user-agent-switcher.xpi file is not on my hard drive (search brings
nothing out).

I'd like to save it.

I'll try saving the whole page and see if the xpi file is among those things saved...

DoctorBill