Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Nobody wrote:

Slightly off topic, but I read "somewhere" recently that it's considered rude by a lot of e-mail users to receive messages in html. I have one small business I deal with occasionally that refuses to acknowledge any message not as <text> only.

its only rude by those who claim its rude to send in html.  Its not.

Peter, go and buy me a six pack of beer, now!!

You might not consider me forcing you to do something you don't want to do as rude, but, let me tell you, I consider anyone trying to force me to download a heap of stuff I am not interested in as rude.

Follow-Up set to mozilla.general

Daniel