Henry wrote:
I'm still running Mozilla and want to change to SeaMonkey. I notice in my profile that I have two .slt folders. One has only a folder called Trash and a folder called Trash.cache. The other has many, many items including bookmarks etc.

Should I have two .slt folders and will that give me trouble when I install SeaMonkey? Should I do anything about them or just leave both of them?

Thanks.

Henry

when you say mozilla, do you mean the old Mozilla Suite, or Mozilla Firefox?