Mark Hansen wrote:

On 04/14/09 08:12, Henry wrote:

When I run mozilla.exe -p in the run box, all I get is my Mozilla home page. I get nothing about profile manager.

Also, I checked under help/about Mozilla and I am running Mozilla 1.8.1.11

Henry

When you run Mozilla, to you have a "Switch Profile" on the "Tools" menu?
If so, that will launch the Profile Manager as well.

I found that. When I open it I get a box that's labeled "Available Profiles" and in that box all that's listed is "default". It doesn't say anything about .slt folders. So my question is, since I have two .slt folders in my profile, which one is correct? The one full of lots of stuff or the one that only has in it a folder called Trash and a folder called Trash.cache? Do I need both? Do other people have two?

Henry