Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo a présenté l'énoncé suivant :
Bernard Mercier wrote:
Henry a formulé la demande :
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

Henry wrote:

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

If so, then close Mozilla,

When I run mozilla.exe -p in the run box, all I get is my Mozilla home page. I get nothing about profile manager.

I guess you missed those little words

No, I closed Mozilla before I ran mozilla.exe -p

Henry
I can confirm what Henry says, albeit I tried with SeaMonkey.
I think the reason is, there is only one profile, so no need to do a profile
selection.

no, if you don't have SeaMonkey running, including shutting down the QuickLaunch option, then you can start the profile manager at any time, even if there is only one profile.
As I had quick launch active, that explains then why the -p didn't have an
effect.

--
[URL=http://users.kbc.skynet.be/fi001005] *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge
[/URL]