I'm new to having a laptop, and we travel a lot. I do my research and planning on the internet, and have a number of sites I would like to be able to review when I don't have web access. Its not important that the sites be updated, nor that their links work, I just want the information.

I've been taking screenshots of each page, making them into a jpeg file, and storing that, but it is a lot of work as many sites I like have multiple pages.

I use Vista and Seamonkey 1.1.16. Internet explorer is on the machine, but I don't use it enough to be familiar with it. Is there some way to save web-sites so I can read them when off-line, or would this use too much of the limited storage on the typical laptop?