On 04/23/2009 02:41 PM, n...@home wrote:
> Thanks for the advice.  Both methods worked, but I like the scrapbook
> system a bit more because of the bookmarking.  I should have asked
> earlier and saved myself a lot of time.

I like the idea of the Scrapbook add-on as well (haven't tried it
though). However, I've always found it handy to simply print the page(s)
to a pdf for archiving. On linux I use cups-pdf, but in Windows you can
generally find a free pdf printer program to do the same; I use
PDFCreator in WinXP and Win2KPro (http://www.pdfforge.org/), but you can
use cutePDF etc:

<http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/how-to-print-to-a-pdf-file-on-windows-vista/>

The advantages of printing to PDF is that you can: 1) archive for
reference, 2:) forward the PDF to a co-worker etc., via email.