I've always used the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files. But recently I installed the Foxit reader in order to take advantage of their typing feature to fill out PDF forms. I still kept the Adobe reader as my default PDF reader.

However, since downloading Foxit, now whenever I get a PDF file in my email as an attachment, and when I click links to PDF files within the SeaMonkey browser, it is opening the documents in Foxit (within the browser). I want it to open them in Adobe, within the browser, like it used to before I downloaded Foxit.

How can I get that set back?

Thanks for your help!

-George