George Carden wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
George Carden wrote:
I've always used the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files. But recently I installed the Foxit reader in order to take advantage of their typing feature to fill out PDF forms. I still kept the Adobe reader as my default PDF reader.

However, since downloading Foxit, now whenever I get a PDF file in my email as an attachment, and when I click links to PDF files within the SeaMonkey browser, it is opening the documents in Foxit (within the browser). I want it to open them in Adobe, within the browser, like it used to before I downloaded Foxit.

How can I get that set back?

Thanks for your help!

reinstall adobe

I was running Adobe Reader version 8. I just uninstalled it and upgraded to (installed) version 9.1...the latest version, and SeaMonkey is still opening my PDFs in Foxit. Is there some setting I'm missing somewhere?

yes, there's a setting somewhere in adobe preferences, and I don't know right now what it is.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.