Gunther Nikl wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Is this build from latest-comm-central or latest-comm-1.9.1?

In the second post the build identifier says "rv:1.9.1pre". Thus I
guess it is a comm-central build. A comm-1.9.1 build would show
"rv:1.9.1b5pre", wouldn't it?

No, the codebase is the same, the only difference is different configurations and build machines. What currently is uploaded as "comm-1.9.1" is our new experimental setup, while what lands in "comm-central" directories is the old, official setup. I have explained this in the proper group for development, which still is mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey :)

Robert Kaiser