Gunther Nikl wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey :)

I did read your posting there ;) That got me started to try a comm-1.9.1
build but it seems I wasn't successful understanding your posting about
these new builds ;) The build identifier of such a comm-1.9.1 build
showed "rv:1.9.1b5pre" until recently. Since I never used a comm-central
build I assumed that such a build would have a slightly different build
identifier.

No, only the configuration of the machines that generate the builds is different, not anything in the code (including the build identifier).

With the new machines, we will be able to generate builds based on Mozilla trunk (1.9.2) in the future, though, even if that's not activated yet.

Robert Kaiser