Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Gunther Nikl wrote:
>> Robert Kaiser wrote:
>>> Is this build from latest-comm-central or latest-comm-1.9.1?
>>
>> In the second post the build identifier says "rv:1.9.1pre". Thus I
>> guess it is a comm-central build. A comm-1.9.1 build would show
>> "rv:1.9.1b5pre", wouldn't it?
>
> No, the codebase is the same, the only difference is different
> configurations and build machines. What currently is uploaded as
> "comm-1.9.1" is our new experimental setup, while what lands in
> "comm-central" directories is the old, official setup. I have
> explained this in the proper group for development, which still
> is mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey :)

I did read your posting there ;) That got me started to try a comm-1.9.1
build but it seems I wasn't successful understanding your posting about
these new builds ;) The build identifier of such a comm-1.9.1 build
showed "rv:1.9.1b5pre" until recently. Since I never used a comm-central
build I assumed that such a build would have a slightly different build
identifier.

Gunther