Stéphane Grégoire wrote:
Hi,
Le Fri, 29 May 2009 14:28:35 +0200, Robert Kaiser a écrit :

 > Is this build from latest-comm-central or latest-comm-1.9.1? Or

It's the latest build (/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-trunk).

latest-trunk doesn't have localized builds...

You mean <http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=sea20x> ?
No sorry I didn't know this page before.

Yes, for localized builds you should always check that one is green for your locale before you use it. We are working on a scheme where we can make working builds (that are just not fully localized) when it's not green, but we haven't got this working yet.

Robert Kaiser