GreenXenon wrote:
Hi:

I have the latest version of SeaMonkey -- SeaMonkey 1.1.16 Mozilla/5.0
(Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21) Gecko/20090403
SeaMonkey/1.1.16

I just installed Java-6-Update-14 but it's not working. Java doesn't
show up on the test website [i.e. http://java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml
]. Also games using Java don't work.

So I had to go back to using Java-6-Update-13. Now everything except
my Excite Mail account is working. Apparently the Excite Mail
application requires the latest version of Java as of a couple of days
ago.

What's going on here?

What is the latest version of Java that SeaMonkey is fully-compatible
with?

Alternatively, what is the most advanced Mozilla-based, non-Firefox
browser that is fully-compatible with Java-6-Update-14?

I don't like Firefox or Internet Explorer at all. I prefer SeaMonkey
or Mozilla-Suite anytime.

Thanks a bunch
Try reinstalling because I'm running Java 6, Update 14 just fine here without problems...

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary

AMA District 34