Keith Whaley wrote:
Hana Skoumalova wrote:

I am using SM 1.1.14 and 1.1.17, and in the mail preferences, I have checked the option "Remember the last selected message". Sometimes I select a message in Junk folder by mistake and it is impossible to unselect it again. Whenever I open the Junk folder I get that selected message displayed, which is annoying: I use the three pane view and if no message in Junk folder is selected I can view the unread messages immediatly. When a message is selected, I have to switch to two-pane view or to move the scrollbar to be able to see headers of the new messages. Is there a way to unselect the selected message?

Select (click on) message in question. In Menu Bar: "Message/Mark/As Not Junk".

This is not what I mean. The message *is* Junk. The only thing I want is that it is not displayed when I move focus to Junk folder. If I mark it as non-junk, then the focus moves to another junk message, but I want that no junk message had the focus.