Hana Skoumalova wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:
Hana Skoumalova wrote:
Hello,

I am using SM 1.1.14 and 1.1.17, and in the mail preferences, I have checked the option "Remember the last selected message". Sometimes I select a message in Junk folder by mistake and it is impossible to unselect it again. Whenever I open the Junk folder I get that selected message displayed, which is annoying: I use the three pane view and if no message in Junk folder is selected I can view the unread messages immediatly. When a message is selected, I have to switch to two-pane view or to move the scrollbar to be able to see headers of the new messages. Is there a way to unselect the selected message?

Thanks,

Hana

Select (click on) message in question. In Menu Bar: "Message/Mark/As Not Junk".

This is not what I mean. The message *is* Junk. The only thing I want is that it is not displayed when I move focus to Junk folder. If I mark it as non-junk, then the focus moves to another junk message, but I want that no junk message had the focus.

Hana

Why do you still have it in the junk folder??? If it is junk, delete it and see what happens.

HTH

Daniel