David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/6/2009 11:31 AM, Brian Mailman wrote:
I downloaded the add-on mentioned recently that places an X on each tab in order to close it with one click. I find that unlike IE the X is too large and I keep closing a tab accidentally when I want to access it instead.

I thought when I upgraded to SM 1.1.17 it would disappear (I've seen the discussions about reinstalling add-ons,) but it didn't. How can I remove it?

Alternately since I like the idea of the function, how can I reduce the size of the X?

B/

I use the Mnenhy extension to remove other extensions.  See
<http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/>.

Thanks, I hadn't realized that it would do that. I'll have to see if there's a newer version than the one I have (2005, wow how time flies) because I don't see anything about extension removal in Edit > Preferences > Mnenhy

B/