Frog wrote:
I think I know what my problem is, but I don't know how to fix that problem. Suddenly, I am not able to access my Inbox. I believe that it finally reached the maximum size and will not open. The sent/trash/newsgroups etc. are all working normally.

Is there any way of opening the Inbox, so that I can unload some messages or are they all lost?

Thanks for your help.

Frog

I think I found the answer to my problem. I again made a visit to View to see if I could see anything there that would be the cause of my problem. While there I did the following: View>Messages>Custom Views>People I know. Well, that fixed my problem--I think (further checking is required to make sure that all messages are once again displayed). Thus, I may or may not be back seeking more help with this problem. Thanks Daniel for your message...it started me on the path to finding my messages.

Frog