Frog wrote:
I think I know what my problem is, but I don't know how to fix that problem. Suddenly, I am not able to access my Inbox. I believe that it finally reached the maximum size and will not open. The sent/trash/newsgroups etc. are all working normally.

Is there any way of opening the Inbox, so that I can unload some messages or are they all lost?

Thanks for your help.

Frog

I think I found the answer to my problem. I again made a visit to View to see if I could see anything there that would be the cause of my problem. While there I did the following: View>Messages>Custom Views>People I know. Well, that fixed my problem--I think (further checking is required to make sure that all messages are once again displayed). Thus, I may or may not be back seeking more help with this problem. Thanks Daniel for your message...it started me on the path to finding my messages.

Frog

Just pointing out, Frog, that with the settings you describe "View>Messages>Custom Views>People I know", I think you will only see messages from people in your address book. If I sent you an email, you would never see it!!

My suggestion:-
View>Sort by:- Order Received, Ascending, Threaded
View>Messages:- All
View>Threads:- All

Works for me!

HTH