On 07/27/2009 03:03 PM, Samuel S wrote:
> Hello all, after installing SM 2.0A Beta, it did not load my other
> profiles. How do I get them loaded in this version, if at all??

It's important that you tell us what OS you are running, and what
version of SM you also have installed (1.1.x).

This might help:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey

> Yes, I did not back up the profile before installing the newer version
> which came to me after the final click... dumb, very dumb...

2.0 does not overwrite your previous profile. Instead it creates a new
folder. Assuming you use windows (from your headers):
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey
Your old profile should still be intact at:
C:\Documents and Settings\gg\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\<somenumber>.slt