On 8/8/2009 6:18 PM PT, Mark Hansen typed:

On 08/08/09 15:09, Ant wrote:
Hello.

I use SeaMonkey v1.1.17 heavily and sometimes I use IE6 and Firefox when the Web sites/pages doesn't work properly for whatever reasons and for testings. I use IE View (http://ieview.mozdev.org/) extension for launching Web pages from SeaMonkey. Is there one for Firefox too and works on all OS' (Mac OS X 10.2.8, Debian/Linux, etc.)?

Thank you in advance. :)

Actually, SeaMonkey and Firefox use the same rendering engine, called
Gecko, so what you want is not necessary.

What about Firefox v3? I don't use SeaMonkey v2 since it is still a prerelease (I will wait until it goes final whenever that is).
--
"Ants can carry twenty times their weight, which is useful information if you're moving out and you need help getting a potato chip across town." --Ron Darian
   /\___/\