Ant wrote:
On 8/9/2009 5:14 AM PT, Robert Kaiser typed:
SeaMonkey 2.0 is actually quite stable for a beta, but there are some
smaller things that need to be fixed/polished and two larger features
we want for final (tabbed mail and a new mac theme) still need to be
done before we call it "final".

Are those things moving slowly? I hope we don't have to wait for months
like we did with Mozilla v1.x days.

Both the two new features made good steps forward this week and are in their final stages of review before they can be integrated into the official source. We will do a second beta in September and are planning to go final in October this year.

Robert Kaiser