Ray_Net wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
_\/_ Luctur _\/_ wrote:
More comments or votes may help to speed things up, perhaps.

No, they don't, nowhere in Bugzilla. Only a patch does.

Robert Kaiser

In my opinion, a bug *must* be corrected by a patch -  no need for votes.
A "New Feature Suggestion" implementation needs votes.

Yes, Ray, ALL bugs MUST be fixed, but with a limited workforce, fixing the ones that affect the most users (i.e. gets the most votes) seems like a reasonable approach.

(Reminds me I should download the Linux SeaMonkey 2.0 and start testing it out!! Trying to do what I can.)

Daniel