Hello again,

I've just found an annoying issue with SM 2.0pre.

Here the details: I've chosen Ixquick over a https connection as my default search engine.

Ixquick provides a .spec file that works with the normal Firefox and SM specifications so that I can change the default search engine via the GUI drop down list box. So far, so good.

However, if I use the location bar as searching bar by imputing the words I looking for, I still have Google as default search engine because this feature is pointing to "keywords.URL" rather than to "browser.search.defaulturl" in about:config.

So far, I can change keyword.URL only by hand in about:config. Am I wrong or is it really so?

If there is any other GUI option, does it worth to file a RFE?
--
Anche un idiota può avere buone idee.
(Regola aurea per l'uso consapevole del killfile)