I'm not sure why it pops up like it does but it was an old bookmark for the web page so I deleted that old bookmark and the problem is gone.

JD wrote:
I have changed the companies name but here is the error:

You have attempted to establish a connection with "secure.companyebill.com". However, the security certificate presented belongs to "*company.com". It is possible, though unlikely, that someone may be trying to intercept your communication with this web site.

If you suspect the certificate shown does not belong to "secure.companyebill.com", please cancel the connection and notify the site administrator.

The choices are: View Certificate, OK, Cancel and Help.

The odd thing is, I'm not trying to connect to the site. I have a bookmark for this company in a Credit Pay folder in a Companies folder in the dropdown menu for my Bookmarks so I'm not trying to connect to the site I'm just hovering over the link to the bookmark for the company in the sub folder. I don't have to click on the link to get the error.

This is a company that recently changed their bill pay address and I can tell you that their customer service is beyond bad and poor but I have no option to not use this company and/or their online bill pay so is there some way I can accept this certificate every time without having to select OK and/or contact the site administrator. All they will tell me is they don't support SeaMonkey. Speaking of that, it's Version 1.1.17 but it's not a SM problem.

I guess I could move the bookmark out of the folder if there is no other work around.

--
 JD..