Sat, 05 Sep 2009 17:10:27 +0300, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:
Sat, 05 Sep 2009 16:02:35 +0200, /Jens Hatlak/:

* delete XUL.mfasl (located in your profile folder)

On Windows this one is named XUL.mfl and is located under:

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile>

One should not confuse "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data" with "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data", the later being precisely defined by the %APPDATA% environment variable. I'm not sure what I've previously given applies to Vista and the exact "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data" location could be found as "Local AppData" value under the "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders" Windows Registry key.

One could safely remove the whole "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla" directory as the only other thing it contains is the network cache.

See the above note so you don't delete the main profile folders by accident.

--
Stanimir