On 2009-09-25 04:46, NoOp wrote:
> Probably not the proper groups to report this on, but what the heck.
>
> The "new & improved" http://www.mozilla.org/ web page pushes out the
> SeaMonkey project when viewed from a 1024x768 monitor. Basically the
> cute little section showing "Our Projects" only shows Firefox and
> Thunderbird & you need to click the '1 of 3' right arrow to get to
> SeaMonkey.
>   This doesn't occur if you are viewing with a 1280x1024 screen; that
> shows Firefox, Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey '1 of 2' right arrow.

Uh, there are arrows? Right, after switching of JS there are.
Without JS you can see a few pixels of the other projects if you're
attentive.
Using JS for core functionality as opposed to fancy additional stuff is
something that really bugs me.

> Perhaps some of the SeaMonkey folks in power positions can put a little
> pressure on webmas...@mozilla.org to resize the "Our Projects" box to
> ensure that SeaMonkey is present on *all* screensizes?

How? Move the Community Ticker?
I'm all for showing off SeaMonkey more, but next the Bugzilla people
also want to get on the screen always and then ...

Juergen